All about the package Shu All inclusive
- Official offsite ceremony in mountains or lake
- Author decor ceremony
- Make Up and Hairstylist in Tbilisi
- Photo 6-7 working hours
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Preparing a marriage certificate for your country
- Transfer on the wedding day
Your wildest dreams come true with a Shu All inclusive package
What is the best season for a wedding in Georgia?
Georgia has a fairly mild climate, so there are no major temperature changes as the seasons change. At any time of the year, you can feel quite comfortable, and we can easily find a location with stunning views for the ceremony or photo shoot.
If we talk about the traditional wedding season in Georgia, then, as in many countries, summer is considered the best time of year for weddings.
How long before the wedding should we decide on the date and location?
A sufficient amount of time to prepare is a guarantee that the wedding will go according to plan and minimize the possibility of any excesses or misunderstandings. Therefore, the earlier we start preparing, the better.
The optimal time to prepare for the celebration depends on its size, the number of guests, the popularity of the location, and the chosen season. That is, there are quite a few variables on this list. More specifically, we can name the following recommended terms:
- 6 months — it takes to organize a retreat wedding ceremony with guests in a picturesque and sought-after location.
- 2 months — it takes to prepare everything you need for a small wedding.
- 2 days — the optimal time to organize a wedding for two.
Can you suggest some original options so it would not be like everyone else?
One of the rules of our wedding agency is no templates. Every wedding concept we develop from scratch, focusing exclusively on the wishes of the couple, and their vision of how everything should be, and, of course, we are happy if they give us the opportunity to come up with something original and unusual for them.
We have a lot of ideas that can be realized at the wedding reception or after it. Some of the projects we have realized are:
- Master classes in Georgian cuisine (khinkali, churchkhela, khachapuri in Oajarski, etc.).
- Spiritual and health-improving practices (yoga, meditations, sadhu boards, etc.).
- Active recreation (water skiing, quad bikes, air, hiking tours, horseback riding, etc.).
- Entertainment (pool party, excursion to a winery and tasting of Georgian wines, costume party, master class, and show program of traditional Georgian dance, etc.).
Georgia provides a huge variety of options to make your wedding different from everyone else.
We don't have an exact understanding of the number of guests at our ceremony, can we change our request after signing the contract?
We perfectly understand that a wedding abroad has its own nuances and the number of guests is one of them because not every guest can be sure in advance that he/she will be able to make such a trip.
You do not need to worry about this, because you can make changes to the list, even after the contract. Therefore, when discussing and planning the celebration, we always keep in mind that the final number of invitees may change even at the last moment.
How to plan and organize a wedding. What do I need to know in advance?
You should know two things in advance: first — the organization of the wedding is a process consisting of many stages and second — even using the services of a wedding planner, you can not avoid participating in most of the processes of preparation. In order to plan everything correctly and the wedding goes according to plan, you need to take its planning seriously and systematically deal with everything that is necessary.
Six months is the minimum amount of time in which we recommend that couples contact us for a lavish wedding reception in a popular location with a beautiful view. This six-month time frame is necessary for a systematic preparation. Conventionally, all stages can be divided into the following time frame: Six months before the wedding.
- Contact the manager of the agency «Shu Wedding» to find out all the details of marriage registration in Georgia. Sign a contract.
- Prepare all necessary documents for a wedding abroad.
- Decide whether you want an offsite ceremony or marriage registration in a registry office.
- Choose a date and apply at the House of Justice.
- Deciding on a wedding budget.
- Making a guest list.
- Choose a location for the ceremony.
- Deciding on a theme and general style of ceremony.
- Purchase rings.
- Make restaurant/planet reservations.
4-5 months before the wedding
- Look for a wedding dress, groom’s and bridesmaids’ suits.
- Discuss with the wedding planner all the nuances of the future celebration, approve final decisions, and get to work.
- Approve the wedding service team: decorator, florist, makeup artist, hairstylist, photographer, videographer, host, etc.
- Send out invitations to the wedding.
3-4 months before the wedding
- Make wedding menu.
- Order wedding cake.
- Work out the wedding script and timing with the host.
- Take care of transportation for you and your guests.
- Discuss music and possible show programs with the wedding planner.
- Conduct rehearsals with the choreographer to set up the wedding dance.
- Reflect on the resettlement of guests and the rental of hotel rooms for them.
- Draw up an entertainment program for guests.
- Provide an animator if more than 3 children are expected at the celebration.
1 to 2 months before the wedding
- Confirm venue and transportation reservations.
- Coordinate the last organizational details for the lease of the wedding venue, the time of the beginning/end of the celebration, and additional conditions.
- Try on wedding outfits, it is desirable to do a trial make-up and hairstyle to evaluate the whole image.
- Write wedding vows for the marriage ceremony.
- Approve the seating plan for guests, photo area, dance floor, etc.
A few days before the wedding
- Talk through all your concerns with the planner.
- Go through the list of preparation steps and make sure all the nuances are taken into account.
- Check the readiness of all team members.
- Conduct a dress rehearsal.
- Update the guest list, considering their responses to the invitations.
- Check wedding outfits and accessories.
- Organize the bachelorette and bachelor party.
- Visit a beauty salon.
- Gather everything you need for the registration (rings, passports, accessories).
- Fly to Georgia.
The list of plans may vary for each couple, but this guide will help you have a general idea of how to prepare for a wedding in Georgia.
Destinations in Georgia
In Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, the influence of other cultures, in particular Persian and Russian, is very noticeable. Cobbled streets, Orthodox churches, intricately decorated Art Nouveau buildings and architectural monuments of Soviet modernism - all this is Tbilisi. Above it rises the mountain fortress Narikala, built in the 4th century, and now reconstructed, and the symbol of Tbilisi, Georgia as a whole and the hospitality of the Georgian people - the monument "Mother of Kartli".
Sighnaghi is a small town in the eastern part of Georgia. The administrative center of the Signakhi municipality, which is part of the Kakheti region. The center of the historical-geographical region of Cyziki. It is located on the side of a mountain, on terraces connected by winding steep streets.
Kakheti is a region and historical region in the east of Georgia, in the upper reaches of the Iori and Alazani rivers. The name comes from the Kakha, a sub-ethnic group of Georgians in Eastern Georgia; -et- suffix indicating the habitat of this people.
The port city and Black Sea resort of Batumi is the capital of the Georgian Republic of Adjara. Batumi Boulevard runs along the embankment, the park and the beach. On the Alphabet Tower, 130 meters high with inscriptions in Georgian, there is an observation deck overlooking the sea. In the Old Town, you can see many reconstructed buildings of the 19th century. In the northern part of Batumi there is a botanical garden, where plants from all over the world are collected.