All about the package Shu Wedding at Lopota Lake
- Pier rental
- Wedding Ceremony Décor
- Makeup and hairstyle for the bride
- Bouquet and boutonniere for the groom
- Photo 6 hours of work
- Organizing Agency
Unforgettable emotions on the lakeshore in Georgia
A special feature of our approach is to plan each wedding individually, so the price for each celebration is different. We communicate with the couple, and discuss their wishes, ideas, number of guests, desired location, and the approximate budget they expect.
Georgia is one of the countries with very low prices not only for the marriage registration itself but also for all related services. So you don’t have to worry that your budget might not be enough. We can plan your wedding at a comfortable price for you.
You can find out the approximate price for your desired wedding format by contacting our manager.
One of the rules of our wedding agency is no templates. Each wedding concept we develop from scratch, focusing exclusively on the wishes of the couple, and their vision of how everything should be, and, of course, we are happy if they give us the opportunity to come up with something original and unusual for them.
We have a lot of ideas that can be realized at the wedding reception or after it. Some of the projects we have realized are:
- Master classes in Georgian cuisine (khinkali, churchkhela, khachapuri in Oajarski, etc.).
- Spiritual and health-improving practices (yoga, meditations, sadhu boards, etc.).
- Active recreation (water skiing, quad bikes, air, and hiking tours, horseback riding, etc.).
- Entertainment (pool party, excursion to a winery and tasting of Georgian wines, costume party, master class, and show program of
- traditional Georgian dance, etc.).
Georgia provides a huge variety of options to make your wedding different from everyone else.
Today in Georgia there are two options for registering a marriage — at the House of Justice and at an offsite ceremony.
If you choose the second option, you don’t have to worry about the distance from Tbilisi or any other city, the registrar will come to the place of your choice and register your marriage in accordance with all the legal norms.
We are well aware that a wedding abroad has its own nuances and the number of guests is one of them because not every guest can be sure in advance that they will be able to make such a trip.
You do not need to worry about this, because you can make changes to the list, even after the contract. Therefore, when discussing and planning the celebration, we always keep in mind that the final number of invitees may change even at the last moment.
You should know two things in advance: first — the organization of the wedding is a process consisting of many stages and second — even using the services of a wedding planner, you can not avoid participating in most of the processes of preparation.
In order to plan everything correctly and the wedding goes according to plan, you need to take its planning seriously and systematically deal with everything that is necessary. Six months is the minimum amount of time in which we recommend that couples contact us for a lavish wedding reception in a popular location with a beautiful view.
This six-month time frame is necessary for systematic preparation. Conventionally, all stages can be divided into the following time frame:
Six months before the wedding
- Contact the manager of the agency «Shu Wedding» to find out all the details of marriage registration in Georgia. Sign a contract.
- Prepare all necessary documents for a wedding abroad.
- Decide whether you want an offsite ceremony or marriage registration in a registry office.
- Choose a date and apply at the House of Justice.
- Deciding on a wedding budget.
- Making a guest list.
- Choose a location for the ceremony.
- Deciding on a theme and general style of ceremony.
- Purchase rings.
- Make restaurant/planet reservations.
4-5 months before the wedding
- Look for a wedding dress, groom’s and bridesmaids’ suits.
- Discuss with the wedding planner all the nuances of the future celebration, approve final decisions, and get to work.
- Approve the wedding service team: decorator, florist, makeup artist, hairstylist, photographer, videographer, host, etc.
- Send out invitations to the wedding.
3-4 months before the wedding
- Make wedding menu.
- Order wedding cake.
- Work out the wedding script and timing with the host.
- Take care of transportation for you and your guests.
- Discuss music and possible show programs with the wedding planner.
- Conduct rehearsals with the choreographer to set up the wedding dance.
- Reflect on the resettlement of guests and the rental of hotel rooms for them.
- Draw up an entertainment program for guests.
- Provide an animator if more than 3 children are expected at the celebration.
1 to 2 months before the wedding
- Confirm venue and transportation reservations.
- Coordinate the last organizational details for the lease of the wedding venue, the time of the beginning/end of the celebration, and additional conditions.
- Try on wedding outfits, it is desirable to do a trial make-up and hairstyle to evaluate the whole image.
- Write wedding vows for the marriage ceremony.
- Approve the seating plan for guests, photo area, dance floor, etc.
A few days before the wedding
- Talk through all your concerns with the planner.
- Go through the list of preparation steps and make sure all the nuances are taken into account.
- Check the readiness of all team members.
- Conduct a dress rehearsal.
- Update the guest list, considering their responses to the invitations.
- Check wedding outfits and accessories.
- Organize the bachelorette and bachelor party.
- Visit a beauty salon.
- Gather everything you need for the registration (rings, passports, accessories).
- Fly to Georgia.
The list of plans may vary for each couple, but this guide will help you have a general idea of how to prepare for a wedding in Georgia.
Destinations in Georgia
In Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, the influence of other cultures, in particular Persian and Russian, is very noticeable. Cobbled streets, Orthodox churches, intricately decorated Art Nouveau buildings and architectural monuments of Soviet modernism - all this is Tbilisi. Above it rises the mountain fortress Narikala, built in the 4th century, and now reconstructed, and the symbol of Tbilisi, Georgia as a whole and the hospitality of the Georgian people - the monument "Mother of Kartli".
Sighnaghi is a small town in the eastern part of Georgia. The administrative center of the Signakhi municipality, which is part of the Kakheti region. The center of the historical-geographical region of Cyziki. It is located on the side of a mountain, on terraces connected by winding steep streets.
Kakheti is a region and historical region in the east of Georgia, in the upper reaches of the Iori and Alazani rivers. The name comes from the Kakha, a sub-ethnic group of Georgians in Eastern Georgia; -et- suffix indicating the habitat of this people.
The port city and Black Sea resort of Batumi is the capital of the Georgian Republic of Adjara. Batumi Boulevard runs along the embankment, the park and the beach. On the Alphabet Tower, 130 meters high with inscriptions in Georgian, there is an observation deck overlooking the sea. In the Old Town, you can see many reconstructed buildings of the 19th century. In the northern part of Batumi there is a botanical garden, where plants from all over the world are collected.