All about the package Shu Offsite Wedding
- Official offsite marriage registration
- Decor ceremony
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Photo shoot 3 hour
- Video shoot 3 hour (camera + dron)
Ideal for weddings with guests and a beautiful view
Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, so it would be simply unfair to deny couples who want to get married in Georgia the opportunity to get married in the region they most enjoy.
We work in various regions of Georgia, but most often couples opt for the four most picturesque and attractive ones:
- Gudauri — a breathtakingly beautiful place whose mountainous scenery takes your breath away.
- Kakheti — the pearl of Georgia, which is impossible not to fall in love. This region is one of the epicenters of Georgian culture and history, it has been famous for centuries for its breathtaking beauty and is considered one of the world capitals of winemaking.
- Kazbegi is a region rich in history, religious monuments, mountain ranges, and developed tourist locations.
- Tbilisi — combines everything you can dream of picturesque views, a perfect balance between ancient and modern architecture, as well as all the charms of the capital — the best restaurants, hotels, and everything related to wedding services.
A special feature of our approach is to plan each wedding individually, so the price for each celebration is different. We talk to the couple and discuss their wishes, ideas, number of guests, desired location, and the approximate budget they expect.
Georgia is one of the countries with very low prices not only for marriage registration itself but also for all related services. So you don’t have to worry that your budget might not be enough. We can plan your wedding at a comfortable price for you.
You can find out the approximate price for your desired wedding format by contacting our manager.
Georgia has a fairly mild climate, so there are no major temperature changes as the seasons change. At any time of the year, you can feel quite comfortable, and we can easily find a location with stunning views for the ceremony or photo shoot.
If we talk about the traditional wedding season in Georgia, then, as in many countries, summer is considered the best time of year for weddings.
A sufficient amount of time to prepare is a guarantee that the wedding will go according to plan and minimize the possibility of any excesses or misunderstandings. Therefore, the earlier we start preparing, the better.
The optimal time to prepare for the celebration depends on its size, the number of guests, the popularity of the location, and the chosen season. That is, there are quite a few variables on this list. More specifically, we can name the following recommended terms:
- 6 months — it takes to organize a retreat wedding ceremony with guests in a picturesque and sought-after location.
- 2 months — it takes to prepare everything you need for a small wedding.
- 2 days — the optimal time to organize a wedding for two.
Nowadays there are two possibilities to register marriage in Georgia — at the House of Justice and at an offsite ceremony.
If you choose the second option, you don’t have to worry about the distance from Tbilisi or any other city, the registrar will come to any place of your choice and register your marriage in accordance with all legal norms.
Destinations in Georgia
In Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, the influence of other cultures, in particular Persian and Russian, is very noticeable. Cobbled streets, Orthodox churches, intricately decorated Art Nouveau buildings and architectural monuments of Soviet modernism - all this is Tbilisi. Above it rises the mountain fortress Narikala, built in the 4th century, and now reconstructed, and the symbol of Tbilisi, Georgia as a whole and the hospitality of the Georgian people - the monument "Mother of Kartli".
Sighnaghi is a small town in the eastern part of Georgia. The administrative center of the Signakhi municipality, which is part of the Kakheti region. The center of the historical-geographical region of Cyziki. It is located on the side of a mountain, on terraces connected by winding steep streets.
Kakheti is a region and historical region in the east of Georgia, in the upper reaches of the Iori and Alazani rivers. The name comes from the Kakha, a sub-ethnic group of Georgians in Eastern Georgia; -et- suffix indicating the habitat of this people.
The port city and Black Sea resort of Batumi is the capital of the Georgian Republic of Adjara. Batumi Boulevard runs along the embankment, the park and the beach. On the Alphabet Tower, 130 meters high with inscriptions in Georgian, there is an observation deck overlooking the sea. In the Old Town, you can see many reconstructed buildings of the 19th century. In the northern part of Batumi there is a botanical garden, where plants from all over the world are collected.