All about the package Shu Legalization
- Individual arrangement of marriage registration in Tbilisi
- Consultation and support of wedding planner with paperwoks
- Passport translation and notarization
- Submission of application for marriage registration
- Providing witnesses
- Translator for the wedding ceremony
- Translation into English and legalization for UAE in 8-11 working days
- Transfer for couple to the place of marriage registration
- Express mail for the marriage certificate prepared for your country
Your marriage will be valid anywhere in the world
Organizing a wedding, especially abroad, is a complex and time-consuming process. For your wedding to go the way you want it to, you need a specialist’s help. Shu Wedding Agency is engaged in individual wedding planning for foreign couples in Georgia. This includes:
- Developing the concept of a wedding.
- Calculating the budget.
- Reserving the restaurant, hotel, car, etc.
- Selecting a photographer, decorator, make-up artist, etc.
- Control of all stages of the wedding, from applying for marriage registration to sending you the finished wedding photos.
Every wedding is like a personal celebration for us. We will do everything we can to make sure your wedding in Georgia is perfect.
To register a marriage in Georgia foreign citizens need:
- Passport (with a translation into Georgian, certified by a notary).
- An approved application for marriage registration. To be submitted at the House of Justice in advance.
- Certified certificate of divorce, if one or both partners were previously married.
If you can’t come to Georgia in advance and take care of the translation of documents and filing for the marriage registration, it can be done for you by the managers of the wedding agency «Shu Wedding».
If you want to marry a church in Georgia, you may need: birth and baptismal certificates, permission from your priest, and a document proving that your church has taught you the importance of marriage and the inviolability of its vows.
Depending on your preferences, budget, and how quickly you want to get married, we can offer you three wedding options in Georgia:
- Marriage registration at the House of Justice in Tbilisi. Takes a minimum of time (a 24-hour wedding is possible) and will cost you less than $500.
- Marriage registration at the House of Justice + wedding photo shoot in a picturesque location of your choice.
- An offsite marriage ceremony. Can take place in the mountains, by the sea, in a chateau, vineyard, or any other location you like.
Whichever option you choose, we can offer you the most favorable and comfortable conditions for your wedding in Georgia.
Nowadays there are two possibilities to register marriage in Georgia — at the House of Justice and at an offsite ceremony.
If you choose the second option, you don’t have to worry about the distance from Tbilisi or any other city, the registrar will come to any place of your choice and register your marriage in accordance with all legal norms.
Our agency handles all aspects that relate to a wedding. From filing the paperwork for your marriage registration to putting together an entertainment program for you and your guests for the days before and after your wedding, should you want to spend a few extra days in Georgia.
We offer couples an «All Inclusive» wedding package and can take care of you and your guests throughout your time in Georgia.
The cost of such a package depends on your wishes and starts from $2,990.
Destinations in Georgia
In Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, the influence of other cultures, in particular Persian and Russian, is very noticeable. Cobbled streets, Orthodox churches, intricately decorated Art Nouveau buildings and architectural monuments of Soviet modernism - all this is Tbilisi. Above it rises the mountain fortress Narikala, built in the 4th century, and now reconstructed, and the symbol of Tbilisi, Georgia as a whole and the hospitality of the Georgian people - the monument "Mother of Kartli".
Sighnaghi is a small town in the eastern part of Georgia. The administrative center of the Signakhi municipality, which is part of the Kakheti region. The center of the historical-geographical region of Cyziki. It is located on the side of a mountain, on terraces connected by winding steep streets.
Kakheti is a region and historical region in the east of Georgia, in the upper reaches of the Iori and Alazani rivers. The name comes from the Kakha, a sub-ethnic group of Georgians in Eastern Georgia; -et- suffix indicating the habitat of this people.
The port city and Black Sea resort of Batumi is the capital of the Georgian Republic of Adjara. Batumi Boulevard runs along the embankment, the park and the beach. On the Alphabet Tower, 130 meters high with inscriptions in Georgian, there is an observation deck overlooking the sea. In the Old Town, you can see many reconstructed buildings of the 19th century. In the northern part of Batumi there is a botanical garden, where plants from all over the world are collected.