All about the package Shu Snowy Wedding
- Official ceremony in Tbilisi
- Make up and Hairstylist in Tbilisi
- Photo 6-7 working hours
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Preparing a marriage certificate for your country
- Transfer on the wedding day
Real emotion in the snowy mountains of Georgia
Can you provide a complete package of services so that we understand how much it costs? Our agency handles all aspects that relate to a wedding. From filing the paperwork for your marriage registration to putting together an entertainment program for you and your guests for the days before and after your wedding, should you want to spend a few extra days in Georgia.
We offer couples an «All Inclusive» wedding package and can take care of you and your guests throughout your time in Georgia.
The cost of this package depends on your wishes and starts at $2,990.
We perfectly understand that a wedding abroad has its own nuances and the number of guests is one of them because not every guest can be sure in advance that he/she will be able to make such a trip.
You do not need to worry about this, because you can make changes to the list, even after the contract. Therefore, when discussing and planning the celebration, we always keep in mind that the final number of invitees may change even at the last moment.
One of the rules of our wedding agency is no templates. Every wedding concept we develop from scratch, focusing exclusively on the wishes of the couple, and their vision of how everything should be, and, of course, we are happy if they give us the opportunity to come up with something original and unusual for them.
We have a lot of ideas that can be realized at the wedding reception or after it. Some of the projects we have realized are:
- Master classes in Georgian cuisine (khinkali, churchkhela, khachapuri in Oajarski, etc.).
- Spiritual and health-improving practices (yoga, meditations, sadhu boards, etc.).
- Active recreation (water skiing, quad bikes, air, hiking tours, horseback riding, etc.).
- Entertainment (pool party, excursion to a winery and tasting of Georgian wines, costume party, master class, and show program of traditional Georgian dance, etc.).
Georgia provides a huge variety of options to make your wedding different from everyone else.
A sufficient amount of time to prepare is a guarantee that the wedding will go according to plan and minimize the possibility of any excesses or misunderstandings. Therefore, the earlier we start preparing, the better.
The optimal time to prepare for the celebration depends on its size, the number of guests, the popularity of the location, and the chosen season. That is, there are quite a few variables on this list. More specifically, we can name the following recommended terms:
- 6 months — it takes to organize a retreat wedding ceremony with guests in a picturesque and sought-after location.
- 2 months — it takes to prepare everything you need for a small wedding.
- 2 days — the optimal time to organize a wedding for two.
Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, so it would be simply unfair to deny couples who want to get married in Georgia the opportunity to get married in the region they most enjoy.
We work in various regions of Georgia, but most often couples opt for the four most picturesque and attractive ones:
- Gudauri — a breathtakingly beautiful place whose mountainous scenery takes your breath away.
- Kakheti — the pearl of Georgia, which is impossible not to fall in love. This region is one of the epicenters of Georgian culture and history, it has been famous for centuries for its breathtaking beauty and is considered one of the world capitals of winemaking.
- Kazbegi is a region rich in history, religious monuments, mountain ranges, and developed tourist locations.
- Tbilisi — combines everything you can dream of picturesque views, a perfect balance between ancient and modern architecture, as well as all the charms of the capital — the best restaurants, hotels, and everything related to wedding services.
Destinations in Georgia
In Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, the influence of other cultures, in particular Persian and Russian, is very noticeable. Cobbled streets, Orthodox churches, intricately decorated Art Nouveau buildings and architectural monuments of Soviet modernism - all this is Tbilisi. Above it rises the mountain fortress Narikala, built in the 4th century, and now reconstructed, and the symbol of Tbilisi, Georgia as a whole and the hospitality of the Georgian people - the monument "Mother of Kartli".
Sighnaghi is a small town in the eastern part of Georgia. The administrative center of the Signakhi municipality, which is part of the Kakheti region. The center of the historical-geographical region of Cyziki. It is located on the side of a mountain, on terraces connected by winding steep streets.
Kakheti is a region and historical region in the east of Georgia, in the upper reaches of the Iori and Alazani rivers. The name comes from the Kakha, a sub-ethnic group of Georgians in Eastern Georgia; -et- suffix indicating the habitat of this people.
The port city and Black Sea resort of Batumi is the capital of the Georgian Republic of Adjara. Batumi Boulevard runs along the embankment, the park and the beach. On the Alphabet Tower, 130 meters high with inscriptions in Georgian, there is an observation deck overlooking the sea. In the Old Town, you can see many reconstructed buildings of the 19th century. In the northern part of Batumi there is a botanical garden, where plants from all over the world are collected.